Are you a Game Designer?
Write us about your idea!
Guidelines for Submission
Primus Games is always looking for new and talented game designers to bring their innovative ideas to the market. So if you’ve developed any kind of game, please read below and check if it matches our publishing policy.
What we are looking for:
- any kind of game: from party games to heavy euro, not excluding family games, abstract games, wargames, narrative or themed games…
- the game must be fun to play: the rules must be simple and easy to learn, the mechanics sensibly related to the theme.
- except for party games our preferred duration is from 30 to 90 minutes with 2 to 5 players.
- the game must be fully playable and adequately playtested.
What we are NOT looking for:
- games that require a license (unless you have the rights to use it).
- collectible card games or the like: cards as gaming components are ok, but we won’t publish anything comparable to Magic: the Gathering, Android: Netrunner, Arkham Horror lcg etc…
- monster games that last 4 hours or more (even though we personally love to play them!).
- zombie games (but we like sci-fi and medieval/fantasy settings!).
- alternative versions of traditional games (chess, backgammon, bridge…)
- games with the artwork/graphics completed (this will be developed later by our collaborating artists).